IPR Helpdesk of India is a techno legal initiative of Perry4Law Organisation, Perry4Law Law Firm and Perry4Law’s Techno Legal Base (PTLB). It was constituted by Perry4Law Organisation in the year 2006-2007. IPR Helpdesk of India has been instrumental in spreading public awareness about techno legal issues of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), International Trade and Commerce, E-Commerce, World Trade Organisation (WTO), World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), etc in India and abroad.
Some of the public awareness initiatives of IPR Helpdesk of India are:
(3) Celebration of World IP Day 2008 Of WIPO as WIPO Week- 2008,
(4) Celebration of World IP Day 2009 Of WIPO,
(5) Suggestions to United States Copyright Office on Small Claims (PDF),
(6) Suggestions to United States Copyright Office on Orphan Works (PDF),
(7) Suggestion on proposed National IPR Policy of India 2014, etc.
Dedicated IPRs and trade and commerce blogs are also being managed by Perry4Law Organisation since 2005. Some of them are private and not available for public viewing while others are publically available for viewing. These include the blogs titled:
IPR Helpdesk would come up with latest techno legal developments and trends in India and around the world very soon.